Thursday, June 19, 2008

Scooterific!

Last evening I went for a 30 minute ride on the scooter throughout neighborhoods and let me tell you what, it was incredible! You are aware of your surroundings and are able to see things that in a car you would not be able to.

Now do not get me wrong, driving a scooter requires you to be alert as to what is around you because it is all to easy for a driver not to notice you. Yet I would not trade it.

I was told that you would have people wave and smile at you and that is not a lie. While I was driving around I had people wave, tell me they like the scooter, tell me they want a scooter, etc. It is funny because it becomes quite the topic amongst people when they see you on it or find out you have one. It cracks me up.

So for anyone who is thinking about getting a scooter, I would say do it!

No comments: