Tuesday, June 10, 2008

My Stella!



Well after two years of debating Ash and I decided that I should go for it and purchase a scooter. So we headed to Scooter World KC and purchased a brand new Stella by Genuine Scooter Co. It is fabulous!

I have only taken it out in our apartment complex until I have taken the driving license exam and had some more time on the scooter in a controlled area.

I love it and our neighbors love talking about it. Every time I go out on it I get people coming out on their balconies to watch. It is pretty comical.

You know with gas prices continuing to soar I am grateful that I have a scooter that gets 90 miles to the gallon.

I will post a picture of the scooter when I get a chance। I love it! I highly recommend everyone getting one. A warning though for anyone considering getting one. Do not purchase a scooter from the web, especially ones from China. You will regret it.

2 comments:

Val said...

Hey, nice scooter! Wish I had one.

Brooke said...

Ainsley is so cute! I like the orange!